Thursday 14 October 2010

This is not a personal choice

This is not a personal choice .I'm still your eyes .but love .sure the .is not that we are all too accustomed to .so love to be quietly replaced the ..embracing .how could face the lonely .you love my action .to my heart can not hold me .lonely ..Do not you know .Lacks between us apart from what .when the sun is dim you and I .parallel lines .the watch was a dream and woke up ..way I discover my love .rather than sorry blame .were you hurt .Do not you feel bad .you still love my eyes .But the ..uncertainty is not that we are all too accustomed to being quietly ..so love to embrace replaced .the .how could you love me lonely .face action .can not get my mind ..Do not you hug me lonely .
also between us apart from familiar .What is missing after the .empty .embrace it haunted me doubt my ..each pair Herve Leger of lovers can embrace my love for a long time ..Do not you lonely .us In addition to familiar .Lacks between what we are silent .Saturday, Poly is the I blurted said: Seeing the stage, all kinds of hair, various colors of eyes, we are running to play the Chinese came. heart is good enough. .Devils make life difficult for their own ways to practice the Little Devils with a recitation of a good Chinese announcer. .really flattered, but the level. .but also supporting the audience, late, phone call, and eating chicken's ,.... my corpuscles, half asleep games, music, nutrition nerves, my nerves big article, nutrition, made a. .hope that more and more Chinese people's taste, devils great efforts to sell more and more Chinese people to earn money. .*** ***

No comments:

Post a Comment